Luxe one bedroom apartment in apartment complex Verified
Reference number: 100586
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Registration possible
- Couples allowed
A great place to stay for couples and business travelers. The apartments offer all essential facilities. And that little bit of extra comfort through the separate bedroom, living room with sofa, dining table and fully equipped kitchen. The interior is based on two themes and differs per apartment
- The minimum stay is 2 calendar months.
- The maximum stay is 6 calendar months.
- Booking dates are per full calendar month.
- Bookings can be canceled free of charge up to 15 nights before arrival.
- Cancellation requests can be processed with a notice period of 1 month. Cancellation is only possible month after month, with a notice period of 1 month.
- Not every student application is accepted due to limited availability, we have a predetermined number of student accommodations available.
- We reserve the right to assign a student booking to the booked apartment type within a building. Preferences are considered but may not always be honored.
- We need a valid student card for every university. Student card is cross-checked with the university that is enrolled.
- You receive 1 cleaning per month. Additional cleaning can be arranged with the on-site concierge at an additional cost.
- City tax is not included in the rate for Amsterdam (7% per night and 3 EUR per person per night for the first 21 nights of your stay). The tourist tax is not due upon registration in the municipality of Amsterdam. If the registration with the municipality is not processed, municipal taxes will be borne by the guest.
- Monthly prepayments are required, payable at the concierge desk or through a payment link.
- Cash payment is not allowed.
- A deposit of 1 month's rent is required upon check-in.
- The deposit is used for any damage to the apartment, or in case of violation of house rules.
- The deposit will be refunded within 1 week after check-out if no rules are broken.
- Pets only allowed on request; Requests can be accepted depending on the location. Pet fees are payable.
- If pets cause a nuisance during the stay, we reserve the right to cancel the booking at any time.
- Parties or other gatherings are not allowed in our apartments. It is not allowed to stay with more people in the apartment / studio than is allowed in an apartment.
- Smoking and / or drugs are not allowed.
- At check-in we require a signature for our house rules / apartment policy.
- We need a valid ID upon check-in.
Rent per month: €999
This home is available immediately.
The deposit is €999.
Gas / water / light is included in the rent price.
This home has a minimum renting period of 61 days, and a maximum renting period of 183 days.
Exact address information is received after booking.
Information about the location
Search and select
We visit the properties for you
Not the landlord presents the houses on our platform, but we do. Our own CityHome4You home checkers will make the pictures, a floorplan and create a 360 degree virtual tour of each property. This all to make sure that without viewing the property on location, the potential tenants have the best instruments in order to book their future home from a distance. What you see is what you get!
You can visit the property as often as you want on the platform. In addition you will be able to find a detailed description of the property, the property’s facilities, and a description of the neighbourhood where the property is located. Finally as important as the description you will find an accurate description of the rental conditions stated by the landlord. In such way that when you arrive at the property you won’t encounter any unforeseen problems.
Book your home
Have you found a suitable property for you? Then you can make your booking request. Fill in your personal details, select the desired check- in and check-out date and your preferred payment method. From this point forward the booking request is completed and the property will be reserved for the up-coming 24 hours. The landlord will on his turn have 24 hours to accept or decline your booking request. Once the booking is accepted by the landlord, you will receive the confirmation of your booking and the down payment of the first month will be processed.
*If you book in a broken month the first down payment will be the rent for the broken month and the first full month of your booking. *
First down payment
To grand extra security for your booking, your first down payment will be transferred to CityHome4You. This amount will be transferred to the landlord 24 hours after your check-in date, unless problems are encountered.
Once you receive the confirmation of your booking, you will also receive an email with the contact details of your future landlord. By contacting the landlord you can agree a time and meeting place for the key handover as well as the handover of the requested documents mentioned in the rental conditions.
We help you out
A lot of our tenants go abroad for the first time, and since we have daily contact with our landlords, we can offer our help to you in finding your perfect new home. In addition you can contact us in 4 different languages.
Congratulations, the property is yours! The landlord will from this moment on be your main contact person. CityHome4You will of course still be available to help if any problem arise.Only thing you still need to do is pick up your new keys and sign your rental contract. The payment of the first month’s rent will be transferred by CityHome4You to the landlord 24 hours after you moved in. This was already paid by you once you made the first down payment when booking your new home.
*Please don’t forget that you will have to pay the deposit to the landlord when you move in.*